Gallatin Housing Authority Launches New Responsive Website
The new "responsive" website includes the logo rebrand and allows users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used to view the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
To help make this new website more accessible for all users (including those using adaptive technology), it has been built using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to address the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility guidelines.
Some of the features/functions on the new website include:
- Board of Commissioners and Staff pages for easily accessible contact information
- Communities Location Map that allows users to select and view detailed information on a specific property
- Employment Opportunities pages for career availabilities at Gallatin Housing Authority
- Housing Programs pages including information, a link to THDA (Tennessee Housing Development Agency), eligibility, rent payments, and income limits for Public Housing
- News feeds from the home page for a quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site
- Procurement Opportunities pages including information on open Bids/RFPs/RFQs, Section 3 registry, guidelines, and the policy statement for Procurement.
- Residents pages including information on resident opportunities and resources, policies, and helpful tips
All residents, landlords, and the general public are encouraged to visit the website. Website administrators will be able to publish important information including upcoming events, news, and more to those who have subscribed. The new website will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit all residents, landlords, and the public at large.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities.