Red River Court Groundbreaking Ceremony
Gallatin Housing Authority hosted the kickoff event to mark the beginning of construction for the new Red River Court development on Thursday, October 20, 2022.
Red River Court is located on 3.53 acres of vacant property owned by the Gallatin Housing Authority north of Red River Road. Red River Court will be an Elderly Development that will include sixteen (16) one-bedroom public housing rental units. There will be eight duplex buildings one-story, wood frame, bricks, and stones exterior, and constructed with an architectural style complimentary to the community surrounding it. Funding sources include Tennessee Housing Trust Fund Grant and Capital Fund Program Grants.
From left to right in the picture is:
- Bill Lord, Director of Community Programs (Tennessee Housing Development Agency)
- Dr. Derrick Jackson, Sr Pastor (First Baptist Church of Gallatin)
- Shirlene Campbell, Commissioner
- Michael A. Bates, Executive Director
- Jeff Bond, Vice-Chair Commissioner
- Kelvin Vaughn, Maintenance Supervisor
- Vincent Malone, Chairman Commissioner